X-Adventure Dunsborough is recognised as Australia’s largest off-road triathlon and the ultimate mix of triathlon and adventure racing; featuring ocean swimming, trail running and mountain bike riding through paradise.
The weekend includes long and short course races, two kids’ events plus the all-new Aquathon-X which is added for the first time in 2018.
Competitors will be racing for extra kudos at the 2018 X-Adventure Dunsborough with the race newly slated as an official qualifying event for the International Triathlon Union (ITU) Cross Triathlon World Championships as well as being the WA State Championships.
Dunsborough is arguably one of the most spectacular settings of any race in the world with the course passing through the pristine coastal wilderness of Geographe Bay and Meelup Regional Park.
X-Adventure is returning to Western Australia for its sixth year in 2018, and regularly attracts over 1,500 competitors.
Entries are now open for X-Adventure Dunsborough at xadventure.com.au
When: Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd April, 2018
Where: Dunsborough, WA (based at the Dunsborough Country Club)
Who: Individuals and relay teams are welcome, from 4 years of age and up.
What: Individuals and relay teams will be battling it out in 5 different events:
• Long Course X-Adventure: 1500m ocean swim / 12km coast trail run / 20km mountain bike
• Short Course X-Adventure: 700m ocean swim / 6.2km coast trail run / 11km mountain bike
• Kids X-Adventure: 200m swim / 2.5km trail run / 4km mountain bike
• Groms X-Adventure: 800m trail run / 1200m mountain bike (no swim)
• Aquathon-X: 1000m ocean swim / 5km coastal trail run