After a huge year hosting the 2016 ITU Cross Triathlon World Champs, the TreX Series is back and ready to explode into the 2017/18 triathlon season with an even bigger and more action-packed season with no less than 7 ‘not to be missed’ events across the country, including:
• An ALL NEW event location;
• New event formats;
• The revival of the TreX Duathlon; and
• The all new Standard and Sprint course AquaBike.
Hosted at the home of the 2016 ITU World Champs at Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa, this is a world class course for all comers.
TreX Snowy Mountains Events Include:
• Standard Course: 1500 - 30 - 10
• Sprint Course: 400 - 15 - 3.3
• Junior & Teaser: 200 - 6 - 1.5
• Dirt Kids: 50 - 1.5 - 500
• Aquabike: Standard & Sprint Distance