Fox Superflow racing is your mountain bike life with the volume turned up! In these events you can race the way you ride: this is friendly enduro racing without a tight schedule.
Our 2020 Superflow season is going to rock your world and the Central Coast event will feature many of the ‘must-ride’ trails at Ourimbah MTB Park with thanks to the Central Coast MTB Club!
*How does it work? *
- You ride to the starts un-timed and you can pick the order in which to tackle the race stages, which makes this event social and action-packed at the same time!
- You can do up to five runs on each stage, the fastest one counts and there are no start orders, which means whatever category you’re in, you can ride together and still lock your own best race run in!
- With temporary COVID-19 event rules active, we have a participant limit in place - please check the event website for all the details.
- Competitors must sign up online. This event is tracking all participants and any non-racing spectator or supporter must register online for an event accreditation at no charge.
- All race photos are included in your entry and elite and amateur racers of different ages and riding preferences will have a blast.
Get ready for an absolute adrenaline rush as you smash down our superflow race tracks to hunt down those precious seconds for the win!
Fox Superflow = Race the way you ride:
What people love about the Superflow races is that they normally get to practice all day Saturday. With the COVID-19 measures this will change slightly and we will be racing on both days. You can select your preferred day when signing up. and we’ll try hard to accommodate it.
What will not change is that you can still do up to 5 race runs on each track! You can also still pick the order in which you complete your race runs. Your fastest run on each track counts and there are LIVE results! Cross the line, pull out your phone and see how you went!
The superflow races have been evolving and for 2020 this means:
MORE GRAVITY. MORE A-LINES OPEN. MORE SEND.
- As bikes become hugely more capable, riders become more skilled and options become more open, we can now have it all. More lines for riders that are confident, B lines for those who are working up to it.
- Within a set timing window you complete a set of timed race stages, which are predominantly downhill and based on the Enduro races overseas – the faster you go, the more challenging it gets!
- You can race the timed stages in any order and up to 5 times and the fastest time on each counts. You pedal uphill un-timed and then get to do timed down runs, which are incredibly fun! There are no strict cut-offs or start orders. You can ride and race with mates or the junior shredders all day - ride to the top together and then do your race runs after each other - meet at the bottom and go again!
- Perfect for groups of riders of different ages and riding preferences - whatever category you're in, get ready for an absolute adrenaline rush as you smash down our Superflow race tracks to hunt down those seconds for the win!
If you think you know the Ourimbah MTB gravity trails we’ll prove you wrong in 2020 – Thanks to the local club building and upgrading the pretty much the entire gravity and cross-country trail network as well as trail head area, things are looking up for mountain bike racing on the Central Coast!